1 Studley Street,
Abbotsford VIC 3067
Monday – Friday
4pm – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday
10am – 7pm
New set on Fridays
329 Victoria Street,
Brunswick VIC 3056
Monday – Friday
6:30am – 10pm
Saturday – Sunday
10am – 7pm
New set on Wednesdays
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIP
Minimum of 3 months
YOGA SPACE CLASSES
memb & punch cards
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Memberships and punch cards do not include gear hire.
Memberships and punch cards are not refundable / transferable.
Memberships cannot be suspended retroactively, meaning notification of the suspension must be given before the period of suspension.
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
• $32 will be debited from your nominated credit card every week for a minimum active period of 3 months (13 payments).
• You may suspend your membership twice for a minimum. period of one week and a maximum period of four weeks in any 3 month period.
• Time suspended does not count towards the 3 month minimum.
• There is no charge while a membership is suspended.
• After the 3 month minimum period the membership will continue to be charged on the same schedule but can be cancelled at any time.
10x Passes expire after one year
5x Passes expire after six months
A One Month Membership can be suspended once for a minimum period of one week and a maximum period of four weeks.
We’re happy to bend, break or ignore the above conditions in exceptional, unusual or special circumstances. If you have such a request, we suggest being polite.
card payment only.
Improve your body control, flexibility, and range of motion with Kinstretch. Join this movement enhancement class to enhance your mobility for climbing, boost joint health, and prevent injuries effectively.
Mellow Down Yin
Discover the quiet and contemplative practice of Yin yoga. Targeting deep tissues like ligaments and joints, this class promotes relaxation and flexibility, offering a perfect contrast to more dynamic practices like Vinyasa yoga.
Dive into seamless transitions and continuous movement, with this dynamic and invigorating style of yoga. Experience mind-body connection through co-ordinated breath and motion. We have a range of teachers in our studio who bring their unique style, pace and intensity to their practice.
Wake up on Sundays with a slow and nourishing morning yoga practice that will ease you into your day and prepare you for your week ahead. Expect fluid, mindful, breath-focused movement and an exploration of your mind, body and heart.
Sunday Yoga & Sound Meditation
1 hour gentle flowing movement to energise the body and transition into yin poses to ease into 25 mins of Sound Meditation. Once finding rest in savasana, you’ll be invited to listen to the sounds of metal singing bowls and chimes. The immersion is intended to be deeply nurturing and an opportunity to replenish your energy levels.
Break through your climbing plateau with our specialized class. Aimed at intermediate climbers, this one and a half hour session focuses on pushing your grade, mastering projection, and expanding your comfort zone with technical movement. Prices start at $20 for members and $40 for non-members, with gym entry included.
Join our structured coaching class to develop a solid foundation in climbing movement. This one and a half hour session is designed to enhance your understanding while providing an opportunity to connect with fellow climbers. Only $20 for members and $40 for non-members, including gym entry for the day.
ClimbingQTs Beta Break
A one and a half hour, social, beginner-friendly climbing class for ClimbingQTs members.
$18 for the class, plus free pizza!
Winter Boulder Ladder 2023
A friendly bouldering competition
10 new problems per week at each gym for 5 weeks, culminating in a grand finale.
Starts Monday 31.07.23
Final on Friday 08.09.23
• To enter, write your full name and gender category you wish to compete in (Men’s (M), Women’s (W) or open (O)) down on the score sheet at any gym; make sure it’s legible. If you want to try the problems at all gyms, write your name down on the score sheet at all gyms.
• There will be 10 competition problems each week at each gym.
• Tick the problems of the week off the score sheet next to your name as you do them; the week’s competition problems must be ticked off on their specific week, they cannot be ticked off once the week is up.
• Your score for each week will be the number of problems you tick at NORTHCOTE, BRUNSWICK or ABBOTSFORD (whichever is higher).
Your final score will be your top four weeks from any gym plus your score at the final.
Problems at our BRUNSWICK gym will be set on Wednesday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Tuesday.
Problems at our NORTHCOTE gym will be set on Monday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Sunday.
Problems at our ABBOTSFORD gym will be set on Friday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Thursday.
To win prizes, you must compete in the final.
• Best Dressed (at the final).
• Super Gung-Ho (every week at every gym), Prize Draw on the day of the final.
• Individual Podiums: Male, Female and Open (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).
Northside Youth Squad
Our Youth Squad class is for children aged 12-16, and is focussed on learning climbing technique in a fun and supportive group setting. Designed for beginner to intermediate climbers, this 2-hour session includes expert coaching, free shoe hire. Enrolment also includes unlimited climbing outside of class, for the duration of the term.
The Monday Youth Squad class at Brunswick is currently full. If you’re interested in going on to the waitlist, we can reach out to you with more information when there is either an opening in the current class, or if a new class commences at one of our gyms.
To be added to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s first name, age, gender, and any climbing or other relevant experience they have. Thank you!
Northside Women’s Collective – Morning Sessions
Join our inclusive session on Saturday mornings, 8am-10am at Brunswick. For the community, climbs, and coffee.
Brunswick opens early each week for all women, trans or cis, to have the space to themselves.