Poster design page
Winter Boulder Ladder 2023
A friendly bouldering competition
10 new problems for 5 weeks, culminating in a grand finale.
Starts Monday 31.07.23
Final on Friday 08.09.23
• To enter, write your full name and gender category you wish to compete in (Men’s (M), Women’s (W) or open (O)) down on the score sheet at any gym; make sure it’s legible. If you want to try the problems at all gyms, write your name down on the score sheet at all gyms.
• There will be 10 competition problems each week at each gym.
• Tick the problems of the week off the score sheet next to your name as you do them; the week’s competition problems must be ticked off on their specific week, they cannot be ticked off once the week is up.
• Your score for each week will be the number of problems you tick at NORTHCOTE, BRUNSWICK or ABBOTSFORD (whichever is higher).
Your final score will be your top four weeks from any gym plus your score at the final.
Problems at our BRUNSWICK gym will be set on Wednesday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Tuesday.
Problems at our NORTHCOTE gym will be set on Monday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Sunday.
Problems at our ABBOTSFORD gym will be set on Friday morning and can be ticked off until the end of the following Thursday.
• To win prizes, you must compete in the final.
• Best Dressed (at the final).
• Super Gung-Ho (every week at every gym), Prize Draw on the day of the final.
• Individual Podiums: Male, Female and Open (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced).